Thursday 16 February 2012

Hello there first of all its like 1130pm and I'm not asleep yet. I'm just really annoyed about the fact that I can't use words to really describe how I feel right now. Why are people being sooooo fussy about the smallest things in their life?! Why do they even tweet about wat they had for dinner or maybe whose that slutty bitch they keep backstepping about but do not have the balls to say who she or he is. I dont understand why people must care about all the smallest smallest like smallest things in the world?! And make a freaking huge fuss out of it, don't they realize what's actually happening in this world. Can people just for once? Just for once! Stop thinking about yourself all the time?stop Complaining that u hate tuition or u can't sleep or ure hungry and actually DO something about it?! Right I'm not saying names, this is to everyone out there and also including me. So wth people, start thinking about the bigger picture and know actually what's going ok around you.

DAMN! I feel damn good now, off to bed. Goodnights.

No comments:

Post a Comment