Monday 25 July 2011

what the heck is going on in my life right now, like seriously so many freaking issues popping up from nowhere and its just drowning me to dealth. -.- . WHAT THE HECKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. first of all let me start off with the fact that im super pissed and mixed emotions and super mad again at the same time. WHY THE HECK CANT I STAY back for school? Is not like im going to spend my day smoking in school or anything. I know they've set some ground rules and i totally understand that but i just dont understand why cant i just do it?!??! wait till im old enough jaclyn, chill you need to chill..only a few more months, maybe a year and a half.

i wanna congratulate my best friend, low yee aung, who had finally accepted Christ, i'm very very very very happy and proud of you my dear friend :) im so grateful that you came for camp, even if is that very lil 20 minutes of session. yay! its all worth it!

ohkay, thats not the only reason why im so freaking pist nowdays, wait let me think, there's YOU, and then there's another YOU. oh wait! and then there's ANOTHER you. -.- couldn't get any better, thanks for pissing me off and hurting my feelings all the time.

and also i wanna thank my friend, this special friend, who thought me to

STOP COMPLAINING AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF.

yes that advice goes to me, YOU. and everyone out there, if you want to do something or be somebody? or maybe achieve something, please dont freaking talk about it when you dont even do anything about it.

thats all for today. its an angry post! bai bai.

No comments:

Post a Comment